Help your mini-me stay organized with the Classic bookshelf in gray. Smooth, durable surface and clean, classic design add distinction to your existing home decor. Stock the five cubbies with storage bins full of their favorite things. During assembly, you can opt to use fewer dividers for larger cubby space. Protective UV coating helps this children’s bookshelf stand up beautifully for years to come.
When you mix stately, traditional style with a European flair, you’ve got something special. Case in point: the Hamlyn bookcase. Simply beautiful, it’s bathed in a rich finish for rustic warmth and high-end appeal.
Our Morris collection reclaims pinewood pallets, expertly refinishing them to create this rustic yet refined bookcase. Crafted to provide ample storage in the living room, library or office, the bookcase is finished with a matte, ash grey topcoat to accentuate the unique characteristics of reclaimed wood.
Our popular Tate collection brings its cool, 1960s vibe into the office, family room or library as a modular storage solution with style to spare. Open shelves rise from sleek flat-front doors in a cabinet that showcases beautiful walnut veneer in a seamless mix of open and closed storage. Designed by Blake Tovin, the Tate Bookcase Cabinet is a Crate and Barrel exclusive.
• Made of engineered wood with expertly applied finish and protective UV coating
• 5 open compartments with fixed center shelf
• Designed by Blake Tovin of Tovin Design
• Walnut veneer with natural walnut finish over solid poplar plywood
• Storage compartments ideally sized for non-woven storage bins (sold separately)
• Finished back panel allows unit to float or section a room
• Recommended for ages 2 and up
• Wipe with damp cloth
• Assembly required
• Levelers included
35.7 lbs. (16.19 kgs.)
• Width: 36.00"
• Depth: 11.00"
• Height: 24.00"